LeadPoint is looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals who
can make significant contributions to our small but growing and
This is your chance to make significant contributions to
a fast-paced, expanding technology company that is winning in the
LeadPoint offers a casual and fun office environment, great benefits
and exciting and challenging career opportunities.
At LeadPoint, you
will be rewarded with a fulfilling career in a high-energy
collaborative work environment where hard work, excellence and
innovation are celebrated!
LeadPoint UK is an equal opportunities employer.
Sales Executive – LeadPoint UK Ltd.
As Sales Executive for LeadPoint, you will be responsible for driving revenue through Buyer acquisition by selling the LeadPoint concept to businesses in the financial services industry. You will also be responsible for managing and growing your portfolio of clients and serving as the main point of contact for all aspects of account management. You will be charged with providing world-class client service and supporting the Sales Director in formulating and implementing strategies for maximising account growth and building the reputation of LeadPoint in the financial services market.
Accountability and Decision Authority
• Accountable for achieving all personal financial and performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as determined by the Sales Manager and Commercial Manager.
• Accountable for providing consistent feedback to Sales Manager on performance of their individual portfolio, market trends, and identifying early on problems with any key Buyer relationship.
• Authority to plan their work day based around achieving required goals and following document Buyer Life Cycle processes and requirements.
• 55% of your time will be spent on Account Management and 45% on customer acquisition
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ownership of Band A, B and C buyer accounts
• Drive Buyer acquisition through office- and field-based sales
• Manage all aspects of the client relationship including oversight of program performance and reporting of results
• Co-ordinate Buyer sales strategy and prospecting in conjunction with the Sales Manager
• Serve as a system expert to help clients achieve maximum growth potential and their campaign goals
• Develop the client relationship and serve as the client’s main point of contact.
• Provide world-class client service through providing training and guidance to clients.
• Proactively manage client needs and ensure client satisfaction
• Track client interaction through CRM system
• Achieve assigned revenue goals and client growth target goals.
• Maintain industry knowledge to support continued growth with publishers
• Scope to develop skills in business operations and product/market management.
• Degree educated
• Possess a high standard of professionalism
• Sales experience an advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Problem solver, results oriented, attention to detail, and accuracy are highly critical
• Organized, motivated, dedication, and enthusiastic individual; must possess a strong work ethic and be a team player who is able to work under pressure
• Ability to integrate in a high energy, dynamic team in a small office environment
• Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
• A good sense of humor, a willingness to teach and be taught, and an ability to get along with all types of people.
• Drive and determination
• Able to self motivate
To apply for this role please send your CV to